Our gowns, which we offer as Disposable Protective Isolation Gowns, are made of 100% nonwoven fabric. It is designed for single use in surgical and medical fields, daily personal use and pandemic measures.
It has a soft texture and is suitable for long-term use due to its high ease of movement.
Our gowns with non irritative and water repellent features are also Anti-static & Anti-bacterial & Antiallergic & Breathable. It can be produced with different size and color alternatives for our users.
Our model, which is worn on the front, is open and tied at the back, closes with a velcro band / laces on the back, and has an elastic band on the arms, has easy wear and freedom of movement.
It has EN ISO 22612, EN 13795-1, EN ISO 9073-10, EN ISO 11737-1, EN ISO 811, EN ISO 13938-1, EN ISO 13938-1 test approvals.
- Wet Microbial Transition Resistance Test: EN ISO 22612 & EN 13795-1: 2019
- Dry Microbial Transition Resistance Test: EN ISO 22612
- Particle Emission Test: EN ISO 9073-10
- Microbial Cleaning Test: EN ISO 11737-1
- Liquid Permeability Resistance Test: EN ISO 811
- Burst Strength-Dry Test: EN ISO 13938-1
- Burst Strength-Wet Test: EN ISO 13938-1
- Tensile Strength-Dry Test: EN 29073-3
- Tensile Strength-Wet Test: EN 29073-3
In our production site authorized by the Turkish Ministry of Health Medical Device Sales Authority,
It is produced according to the requirements of ISO 13485 quality management system.
ISO 13485 standard,
Technical File Review Report for Szutest Class 1 Products,
Click for Instructions for Use : Surgical Gown Instruction for Use